Please observe the following policies when visiting Exposed Temptations Tattoo and Piercing Studio:
- You must be 18 to get a tattoo, 16 with a parent present. Photo ID is required for everyone including the parent.
- You must be 18 to get pierced. The following piercings can performed on a 16 year-old with parent present:
- All ear
- The following piercings can be done starting at age 14 with parent present: Ear lobe. No exceptions!
- No smoking, please.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and ATM cards.
- We have an agreement with the bank; they don't tattoo, we don't accept checks.
- No checks accepted.
- If you are sick, stoned, intoxicated, pregnant, have an attitude, or acting like an idiot, come back when you're not.
- We are a tattoo studio, not a daycare. Your kids are welcome but you must control them.
- No children permitted in the tattoo areas.
- Artists work by commission, tips are always appreciated.
- There is a non-refundable deposit required for all appointments.
- Changes in appointment times must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- We reserve the right to refuse service for any reason to anyone.
- The anger of a poor-quality tattoo remains long after the sweetness of a low-price is forgotten.
- We do not do racially motivated tattoo designs, so do not ask!